I don’t have a lot. So, I thought of doing a quick Top Ten again
10) Even though we don’t keep score I am pretty sure I would have below .500 teams. The girls played well, but the guys had a hard time.
9) I am getting out of town this weekend to visit San Antonio, Wayne, and my bother’s inlaws, John And Juli Begley.
8) I am happy about my progress with therapy.
7) I still don’t have Rosalita Back. The shop keeps making mistakes.
6) Mom is coming down next week to spend sometime with me. We can use it.
5) It’s starting to feel a lot like fall here. I’m wearing a fleece here now.
4) I am going to a halloween party here in TX. I want to go as a roman Chariot. I think it would work well with the chair.
3) I decided to have someone help clean the apartment every couple of weeks. I sometiime’s get lazy.
2) Even though Erika and I broke up this past summer we still keep in contact and we still love each other very much. We will continue to care for each other and keep in each others lives.
1) I am planning to go to the Texas State Fair in a couple of weekends.
I hope you enjoyed this. These are the mundane things in my life.