I have seen a couple of comments asking some questions. So, I decided to put together and “Top 10”. I hope you enjoy it.
1) Well with some tough and long searching I have decided to buy a Honda Element. I am going to get the Orange/Bronze color. It reminds me of the beautiful rock formations of the Utah and Arizona. It looks like I am going to buy new because the Element doesn’t reduce in cost until about 50,000 miles. The one I will end up buying is right near the place where they are going to drop my suspension. I think I am going to wait another week before I pull the trigger, or at least I think.
2) Tomorrow the television show “Deal or No Deal” is holding auditions here in Phoenix. Since I’m not currently working and I have the time on my hands I’m going to tryout. If I win enough I think I’m going to buy a 69’ Lincoln Continental convertible with hydraulics. It will also help me get a home that is adapted for me. I’m the first one to admit it is a very long shot, but you can’t hit a homerun if you don’t swing at the ball.
3) I have plans to go to Boston in early may. I have a cousin and a buddy that live there. I have always wanted to visit. I have only heard great things about the Boston. This will probably by my first real trip since getting out of the hospital. I’m sure it will be a huge learning opportunity for me. Also, mom I promise to be careful.
4) Over the last couple days I was down because of a skin issue. It was the same issue as the one I had right before I left Craig. The good news is I found out what caused the issue at Craig and here. I just have to make changes in how I sleep. So, I don’t expect have this issue again.
5) When I first got back to Arizona I signed up for DIRECTV, but after it was hooked up I didn’t get good reception and the using it was tough, so I decided to get Cox cable. I admit I splurged a bit and got the digital recorder so I could record shows and watch them when ever I want. I really like that option. I really, really like the option to fast forward through the commercials.
6) Eating out has created a new challenge. In my chair I have found that I struggle to fit under most restaurants tables. Usually I have to lift the table to get under it. It seems that when I go to a restaurant it is a game of can I fit under the table.
7) I have noticed that I can’t fit into many people’s bathroom. So, I have to go outside and urinate in the backyard bushes. I guess not everything has changed.
8) After getting a new camera I am going to try really hard to get more pictures on the blog. All of you will be able to see that I’m starting to look healthy again.
9) Many people have asked me when I’m going to start work again. I figure I am going to get my new Element at the end of this week and it should take another week or so to get the suspension work and hand controls installed. Once the work is done and I am driving I hope to start working part-time again.
10) The Phoenix Art Museum has Rembrandt painting on display. I’m going to take Erika and see the great art.
11) I have a eleventh just because I can. Letterman has nothing on me. Some people have been asking for my address here in AZ. So….15251 South 50th Street, Phoenix Arizona, 85044
We all got through Monday…give yourself a pat on the back.